Honda Del Sol Car Pic

Welcome to the ultimate in nerdish modding. This 1994 Honda Del Sol, dubbed “The H-Wing”, has been, as you might have guessed, modded to look like Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing from Star Wars. This thing screams, “I get no action”, louder than a collared shirt tucked into some jeans coupled with a pocket protector and taped glasses. Then again, nerd is the new cool. And, it is still slightly better than my super-raised F-150 truck, which apparently screams, “look at my car, not my penis, for it is small.” Consequently, I also get no action.
Many more pictures following the jump.
Honda Del Sol Car
Honda Del Sol Black Car
Honda Del Sol Car
Honda Del Sol Car
Honda Del Sol Car
Honda Del Sol Car
Honda Del Sol Red Car
Honda Del Sol Car
Honda Del Sol Car

Honda Del Sol Car

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Automotive News. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.